I Northwestern IACMAC/ISC conference
“Nosocomial infections: prevention, diagnosis, and treatment”
September 14-15, 2006, Saint Petersburg, Russia
On behalf of IACMAC and ISC we have a pleasure to invite you to attend I Northwestern conference “Nosocomial Infections: Prophylaxis, Diagnosis, and Treatment” which will be held on 14-15 September, 2006 in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Venue: Meeting Hall of the Military Medial Academy
Address: Saint Petersburg, B. Sampsonievsky prospect, 1.
How to get there: Metro station “Lenin Square”; trolley routes ## 3, 8, 12, 38, 43, trams ## 6, 20, 30, 38, 61, 63, 90, buses: ## 106, 107, 13.
- Inter-Regional Association for clinical microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy (IACMAC, Russia)
- International Society for Chemotherapy Infection and Cancer (ISC)
- Federal Agency on Healthcare and Social Development
- Saint Petersburg Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Institute of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (IAC, Smolensk, Russia)
A colloquium “Antimicrobial susceptibility testing of nosocomial pathogens” will be held on 15th September, 2006.
Conference official language: Russian
Registration: free for medical professionals
Looking forward to welcome you in Saint Petersburg in September!
|Kurt G. NABER|
|Roman S. KOZLOV|
Contact: Professor Roman S. Koslov
Institute of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
PO Box 60, 214019 Smolensk, Russia
Tel: +7 (4812) 611 327
Fax: +7 (4812) 611 294